126 2nd Street SE
Melcher-Dallas, IA 50163
- Anhydrous Ammonia
Growing up on the family farm in Mahaska County, Jeff was involved in both row crop and swine farrow to finish operations. After college with Swine Production and Diesel Mechanics degrees, Jeff came back to the family farm and started a swine genetics AI service with his dad.
Jeff then decided to get into trucking, which he did for two years, hauling everything from grain to combines. Most recently he spent three years in industrial maintenance and worked his way into management.
There was a strong pull to be back in the ag sector, so the opportunity to work at the SFG Melcher Location was his way back to where he started.
At home east of Bussey he raises hay and sheep with his wife of 23 years, Shari, and their son, Jarett, who is 11. They enjoy anything outside and road trip family vacations.
SFG proudly serves the Melcher-Dallas area and surrounding communities by providing the following services:
- Ag Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Asgrow®, Dekalb®, Merschman®, and Croplan® Seed
- Crop Scouting and Consulting
- Custom Grain Drying and Grain Storage for 3,485,000 Bushel Capacity
- Licensed and Bonded Warehouse Grain Dealer
- GPS Soil Sampling
- Smith Super Grow
- Variable Rate Application
- 24/7 Unleaded and Diesel (Dyed and Highway) Fuel Pumps